Mindfulness is a daily ritual of living – a way of being, seeing, and tapping into the complete power that makes you human. Practicing mindfulness can be a reality for you. Consider a few of the basic laws to achieve it:
- A negative thought is only harmful when you believe it.
- You will be punished by your anger, not for it.
- Inner peace doesn’t need external validation.
- It is dishonest to strongly believe something and not act by it.
- Rarely is the right path the easy one.
- Trying to control too much stifles enjoyment of life.
Read the full article here: 12 Little Known Laws of Mindfulness